Random Tagged
STUPID FACE tagged me to post 20 random facts about myself and then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes me to scratch the facts.
- Hate being tagged, love being random and refuse to let the cat out of the bag.
- We'll get along fine as long as you know I'm not yours... you're all mine.
- Those purrs you think signal "all is well" actually show more hate than words could tell.
- Cat hair is EVERYWHERE.
- There’s not enough room here to swing a cat.
- I have vague star points in the mystic iris of my beautiful eyes.
- I will always be lucky because know how to make friends with strange cats.
- I have nine lives, for three I play, for three I stray, and the last three I stay.
- If you play with me, you must not mind my scratch and TOO BAD this is my second life!
- I always seem to get my way.
- I grin like a Cheshire Cat.
- If I had wings I'd choke all the birds in the air.
- I love fish but not wet feet.
- I dream of garbage.
- No one disturbs me or dares intrude till morning comes and "I want food!"
- Curiosity killed me; Satisfaction brought me back!
- No matter what I've done wrong, I always try to make it look like the dog did it.
- The dog may be wonderful prose but I am poetry.
- I follow the law of my kind and instinct is neither wayward nor blind so WATCH OUT Pink FiFi ; The Great Canadian Ho ; Detlef Jumpertz ; Katherine with Knitpowers ; Monkey Elaine ; Unknown Lover ; Catnapping ; Tony Larocca and VMf4 !!!!!! YOU ARE ALL TAGGED!!!
- To reverse the bad luck curse by crossing my path with TAGGING Joli Noir Perle must first walk in a circle, then go backward across the spot where it happened and count to 13; then feel REALLY stupid.

23 Comments:
Macavity: The Mystery Cat
Macavity's a Mystery Cat: he's called the Hidden Paw -
For he's the master criminal who can defy the Law.
He's the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad's despair:
For when they reach the scene of crime - Macavity's not there!
HISSSS to a FAKE Anonymous Macavity too afraid to reveal themselves! Thoughtcrime is the only crime that matters!!!
Anonymous is a copycat!
HAH yes - Anonymous Macavity isn't an Anonymous Mystery at all - HE IS A COPY CAT!!! Who needs to see a dentist.
And now I am a copy cat.
love
I love you anyway };-} Love.
what's with all this hugs and loves and ooshie gushiness? FORBIDDEN! (snarl) not in the mood. and i swear, if i ever hear another quote from that book of poetry erred to become dastardly musical, i'll gag up a hairball
cheers, (or not)
kerry
Kerry - Tis bad naughty DIRTY love - no need to snarl at Unknown - but go ahead and gag up a hairball. I dare you to make one bigger than this KKKARRRRFFFFFF!!
okay, okay, dirty love allowed, however no warm fuzzies! tis a cranky kerry ready to pounce on any mice that may enter my domain! (especially a certain creepy critter i previously told you about!) needing to crunch some tiny heads ;D
Have to admit your hairball is ALMOST as big as mine which is perfectly COLD. OOhhhh cruching tiny creepy heads is fun! Bet I can spit mine the furthest ...
Hairball, shmareball. I just want to lick myself. Is that so wrong?
love
you should save all that cat hair and stuff it in a pillow or something.
remember, recycle and reuse.
it's good for the planet.
i would love to projectile vomit said tiny creepy head...but perhaps however i'll mount said tiny creepy head on my door, adding to my collection, warning other tiny creepy mice off. as for stuffing pillows, i prefer to be more blatant, maybe in hildi santo-tomas fashion i'll spit hairballs randomly on the wall. artistic? dubious! lick away unknown, after all, is only natural to want to try! but call your chiropractor first!
cheers,
kerry
We already know you are DIRTY Unknown - do us next. Love
Cat - you have napping on your mind ... I'll wake you up by throwing you on the wall to become part of Kerry's Hildi Santo-Tomas fashion wall piece!
Very impressed with your tiny creepy skull collection Kerry! By the way - DON'T forget fact no. 2 ... Unknown will always be MINE!
he he...a possessive hellcat are we! you're welcome to the unknown...i prefer full disclosure in my old age :D don't worry, i'll keep to my own corner of the sandbox, after all, have already scented it
cheers,
kerry
SShhhhhhhhhhh don't let the Demonic Pink Poodle hear that! We are supposed to be poetry NOT prose. Is that perfume ROSE????
This litterbox of yours hardly smells like a ROSE!
And I was talking about YOU as the copycat.
Demonic Pink Poodles have ears that can hear you scratching your fleas from the other side of the world.
You're a CHEATER in the flea department. Yours are from a CIRCUS!
roses are deceptive, they look lovely but bear thorns. no, not rose, they're too cliche, roses are as typical as carnations...and there shall be no mundane in my corner.
cheers,
kerry
OOHH LA LA KatKerry ... we ARE upperclass };-}
I like the deception of roses ...
yup...hoity-toity is me ;D organic litter only
~kerry~
Are you referring to your thousands of organic offspring or scattered rubbish for your comfort? Either way, it would be cosy comfort indeed - I need organic cushioning };-}
WHAT has happened to Detlef??? Think his brain is about to EXPLODE!
<< Home