Brought to you by Brat Cat:

If you are scolded for any reason, however (un)justly, fix upon your human (slave) your most pitiful and apologetic gaze. This will induce such guilt and repentance that he will immediately scoop you up and cuddle you, apologize profusely and offer you a favourite treat.
11 Comments:
This can of course back fire as suffocation...
Yeah it's hard to eat your favorite treat when you can't breathe.
love
In such a case of deprivation in oxygen ... bite them and then eat. Love
Gag.
Obviously Pink FiFi has been over doing her pitiful and apologetic gaze .... Best reversal is no more chocolates or money ...
You never gave me any chocolates or money EVER. Stop telling lies to try and impress your lover. I've got your portrait in pink...I know the truth. A-ha!
You are delusional ... YOU are the pink one, not I. If you don't believe me look in the mirror. There, there, don't cry - it is almost halloween };-}
Poor little Annony. No one to play with but herself. And all her little lies. So sad. Yes, I cry, I cry for you, wee Annony. Wee Annony sitting in the closet all alone in her pink frou frous. :(
YOU are TOO NICE Pink Pukey };-}
when my cat got pissed at me, he'd come into any room i was in...and then turn his back to me, and sit. LOL
if i left to go do something in another room, he'd get up and follow me. then turn his back to me, and sit.
too funny.
You are a glutton for punishment Cattnapping! Your excellent cat is from the Cat Slave Intelligence Service! He was right about treating you this way };-} Show more affection next time!
<< Home