The Cat Eating Beast!
Brought to you by Vac Zac:
Slaves will turn into raging monsters while under the influence of a VACUUM CLEANER! They run around the house together with evil glee, sucking carefully shed Cat hair and terrorizing felines. Nothing can stop them until the beast is put back into its closet and all you can do is hide and hope they don't find you!
Occasionally Slaves are forced to open up the MONSTER and remove a swollen, dusty bag from its stomach. This MUST be destroyed! Keep low profile until the Beast is returned to lair and the Slave returns to normal. Then seek and destroy!
Slaves will turn into raging monsters while under the influence of a VACUUM CLEANER! They run around the house together with evil glee, sucking carefully shed Cat hair and terrorizing felines. Nothing can stop them until the beast is put back into its closet and all you can do is hide and hope they don't find you!
Occasionally Slaves are forced to open up the MONSTER and remove a swollen, dusty bag from its stomach. This MUST be destroyed! Keep low profile until the Beast is returned to lair and the Slave returns to normal. Then seek and destroy!


18 Comments:
BOO! Mwhahahahaha it's pitch black in this cupboard. Puuuurrrrrr, WHO is that?
I find it helpful to stay hidden until slave fills with guilt. Resulting in a can of tuna.
love
Hhehehehheeee, you ARE full of surprrrrises Unknown. Love
Fear not! Make Vacuum Cleaner your friend. It's better than the brush, pure bliss.
Just be sure to drool and rub your teeth on him afterwards. And when mom tries to drag him around the floor, sit on his beater bar!
Use to have Tintin who loved to be dusted... He was seventeen. Believe he was also deaf... Very sad story...SNIF.
At first I was fearful you were a GOOD Catangel dropping into the Sandbox to contaminate with KIND re-cycling and GOOD words. HOWEVER CatNapping ... your name should be VacAttacking!
Hhhahahahaaaaaaa ... TinTin bit the dust. NO TEARS from the Sandbox MerlinPrincesse - TinTin should have stayed away from the Cat Eating Beast!
Take heed of those words VacAttacking!
monster is pure evil, should never ever be brought out of cupboard! slave and i migrate outdoors into shrubbery jungle for playtime whilst slave's slave brings out said monster for feeding time.
kerry
You ARE hoity toity Kerry! I suggest you make extra effort at attacking Monster's stomach contents after feeding time so BOTH Slave and Slave's Slave have work to do!
I'm a cat eating beast. I love to watch all you little pussycats run. grrrrrr.....
While I'm here I'd like to give a little shout out to some buddies: HI Willie "the wild man" Wilde, Oscar Wilde, Billy Wilder (who liked it hot!), Bill Wild, Bernice Wilder, b-wildered, bee wild, b.stunginthewild, beawildboar , b.a.bore, b-wilderbeast, b-stupid and Jesus!
You and your PINK FLUFFY FLUFF hahahahahahaha.
FiFi .... knew you were a DOG! You have lots and lots and lots and LOTS of furry friends };-}
Hey that noisy vacuum is bad enough! Someone tell that dog to stop barking!
I'm trying to take a nap!
love
Thought you were having a snack Unknown!
Had a snack now I must nap.
love
Don't you want to cuddle and talk afterwards? Mwhahahahahahahahahaaaaa. Love you anyway.
lol
love,
cat
That cat victim needs the power of Super Vacattacking Cat!!
Now I recognized, that the threat of Vacuum Monster is a worldwide problem!!! Its only good side is that I don't feel lonely.
There is another good side Macky - breaking windowpanes, bulbs, flowerpots, vases and anything fragile is SO MUCH fun! Also keep drinking snake juice };-}
<< Home