Friday, January 13, 2006

The Lummox Club

Brought to you by Biglump:













Members of the Lummox Club like to sleep on their Slave's bed.

Take over the WHOLE bed!!! It's often necessary to push the sleeping Slave around to make room. Lots of satisfaction can be had if there is more than one Slave or Cat in bed!

Turn Slaves into pretzels practising their nocturnal yoga positions! Try pinning them down so they can't get out from under the covers or even roll over.

EXTRA fun can be had if you can get ALL other occupants out of the bed entirely!

Tip: Try sitting on or regularly running over face to get it out of the way.

Club Motto: Move over!

If your Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred, try listening to my Birrrrrthday Song, always sung in bed ...
MOVE OVER!

48 Comments:

Blogger modroom said...

Totally Lummox. So that's why people, I mean Slaves, are evolving into pretzel shapes over the centuries. Well it ain't happening here...
MMMMOVE OVERRRR and keep that tail under control!!!

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Lily and Lucy White said...

NO!

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

YOU move over you great big lummox Deplume!!

YES Lily and Lucy White ... arggghhhh, tis awfully difficult pinning the two of you down on opposites sides ... must be because you are already PRETZELD!

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

HopCop. Just because cats rule the world it dos'nt mean you need space 10x bigger than youself to sleep in! Just move over a LITTLE bit plllll... llllll... ease.

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

PlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEse??????
*VOMIT* I can expand when provoked!! };-}

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Okay then, I'll just chop-off half my body and be thankful. You big FAT LUMMOX. Big expanding-perspective BAtCaP..o

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Called YOU a FAT LUMMOX first! Keep your perrrrspectives to yourrrrself! };-}

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pose is incredibly fynny as well as the angle.

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

MOVE Paula and I'll wipe that smile of your face! Have a paw to plug the giggles!

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Ha, ha foolish slaves even bought me my own bed but do I use it. Hell No! Not for sleeping anyway. Why take the small bed when I'm king of the house!
love*vomit*

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tip: when my slave is suffering from her very bad arthritis... I go sleep ON her...Especially on the part of her body that is the most painful.... Mia Mia Mia...
DON'T SAY A WORD. IT'S CATTHERAPY!!!
*miomit*

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Ha, Unknown has a new PirateCat icon! Bet you use those claws as swords to SNAG the litty bitty excuse for a bed! Good practise for Slave's pyjamas which makes them jump OVERBOARD!! Now MOVE OVER Love.

DON'T SAY A WORD? The FLOOR is best for a suffering Slave! That's AFTER you take her to extreme measures of PAIN so there is no where else for her to go };-}

Guess none of you are BORED yet???? *VOMIT*

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger WCTs said...

Look at those sweet lil hellcat toes!

Love this.

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South

=^..^=

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

VOMIT, VOMIT, SPEW, BARF!!!!
Move OUT!

Sunday, 15 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

OOOOO tHAT'S TRUE! Sooo cuuuute and sweet lil toes... And this happy faaaaaaaaaaace!
Mwahahahahahahahaha.
NOTVOMIT!

Monday, 16 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

MOVE OUT THE PAIR OF YOU SWEETY *vomit* TOE LOVERS!!!!!

Monday, 16 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Biglump is still being a big lump lummox. Is there room in the sandbox or what!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

HeeHee Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice...........:o) (The famous n... word)

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Lummox can't hear.. fast asleep BOGLAMP.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

I'm NOT deaf!!! I am HEllcat, NOT Lummox! WHAT about you Deplume???? Did you HEAR my song??? Obviously there is NO room for anyone but ME and whoever I choose .... MOVE OVER!

MerlinPrincesse ... NOT NOT NOT NOT nice *vomit*

I CAN hear!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Yes I've heard your song, it's quite emotional. Get MOOOOvin for a HHHHOOOOvin.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Vacattacking isn't here and I forbid Hoovin in the bed - tiny vomits are enough! *vomit*

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

vom vom vrrmm vrrmm. bdmmm bdmmm.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

OR very BAD backing vocals!!!! MOVE OVER!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

umpah umpah stick it up your jumpa. muvovver.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

You jump around too much!!! I only wear FUR! MOVE!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

PULLOVER!.. oh I mean Move Over.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSS get yourrrrr pulls and moves sssssorrrrted };-}

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Wow! All this is frightening! Hellcat, have something for ya on mi bloggue....:o)

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

You can't trick ME to MOVE MerlinPrincesse!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Go SEE! You Incredible Incredulous!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

NO!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Zee bed iz all MINE!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

NO IT ISN'T Deplume!!! Ze French is also BAD!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

What What I heard zat!!!! Mushroom you should go back on YOUR BLOG.

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Deplume must fall asleep right where he izz zzz zzz.. zz.. zzzz.. zz... zzzz

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Good nigh sweetie... Should I smooch him HellcaT... *vomit*

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SWEETIE???? *vomit vomit vomit*
I'm the one with Electricity ... storm here ... must escape ....

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

MOVE OVER .... taking bed with me ...

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Good night sweet Hellcat. You are so cute! Smooch!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

*VOMIT*

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One sure way to get my slave up early is to jump on her full bladder!

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Hhehehheheeee excellent idea Cat's Cat. Don't forget to barf on the new sheets when they are laid };-}

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

another virus has come your way.. its weird one... };-} hihi

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

btw.. still have that birthday song in my head... lol

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Errrrrrrrr, an extrrra weird virrrrus - blech! You'rrrre a weirrrrd one AtomicVelvetSigh, bet I'm weirrder };-}

Will let you know when the fever sets in .... in the meantime MOVE OVER!!

BTW ... you'rrrre realllly sick and should see a neurosurgeon about that song!

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger Katili said...

Oh my my my absolutely no boredom with that song !!! Meoumoving over...

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

ME ... OW Katili!
MOVE OVER!

Monday, 23 January, 2006  

<< Home