Saturday, January 07, 2006

Virus Tag

Brought to you by Hellcat:


















Don't like being infected and NOT in the mood for a virus! ESPECIALLY three times in a week!

You can read about my last infection at Random Tagged which has 20 random facts.

Sick Cats:

Flake Tiger Brooke

Deplume

Vacattack's Slave, BadPoet

Can fight over five facts each and then SHUTUP!

Flake says Balless Blunder started this disgusting disease!!

Balless Blunder blames Merlin and Princesse. In fact, they have been sprrrrreading the virus back and forth for ages! DISGUSTING!

32 Comments:

Blogger Catnapping said...

I'd offer you penicillin, but it dudn't work!

I think wearing more lipstick might do the trick.

(i didn't realize you were already diseased, wildcat, or i woulda kissed some other funny-lookin' cat.)

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Typical! Vacattacking's Slave is running around kissing all the funny looking cats she can find to GET RID OF THEM!

Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!!! Try pissing on her lipstick MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger Catnapping said...

It gives me something to do! If I didn't have cat hairs to unstick from my lips, I'd go mad and fall down my stairs!

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Excuses! Oh, that's why you're SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW };-}

Go kiss Balless Blunder and Merlin (disgusting boys). Don't miss Princesse!

That will keep you and them busy!

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

How could anyone want to infect a cat with such an expression as that? What a face. And if they did, you would'nt. Not infecting anyone yet, having a look in the sea with a special device.

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

How NICE! *VOMIT*

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Yes, dear, this cat is so nice. And the infections came to me from photobloggers at first then from artistsbloggers. Soooooo it always comes from somewhere. But you can decide to say NO!!!!!!!!
Did I say that this cat is sooooooooo niiiiiice? *vomit*

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

SOOOOO NICE. mWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

I DID say NO ... and as a result feel Rather Good *VOMIT*

You are TOOOOOOOOO NICE MertlinPrincesse! But DON’T throw your hands around me! Mwhahahahahaaa *vomit*

Saturday, 07 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Very funny Jane Doe... Mwahahahaha!
And I already know her answer:
NO!!!!!

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just voted for this blog as worst on the web, it should be a cert to win the Golden Gobbley. Speaking of viruses the bird flu was Gobble God's way of striking back at felines.

The Pyschotic Turkey and the Rabid Rat

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Will scratch your eyes out 20 times Jane Doe!

Right MerlinPrincesse! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a shame two wretched creatures voted the turkey and rat as the worst also!

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Oki Oki I have nominated you and Arwork (funniest and Australian) BUT I also nominated myself In canadian and topics (cats).... Mwahahahaha.

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

But only cause I love you. *vomit*

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Artwork voted you for Canadian also but not because she loves you };-} *VOMIT*

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

noooo? :,(

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Don't make me VOMIT again!!! Slave Artwork is NICE oh blah *vomit*

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

All slaves artworks are nice. Especially mine.... Mwahahahahaaha!

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

That's what Artwork thinks! };-}

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Did you see the prizes... 20$US... We gonna be rich!!!!!!!

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

We gonna be very rich if the very best in the very whole blog world MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

SHUTUP!

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

NOOOOOO!

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

ShRRRRRRRRRRRRRedded to pieces };-}

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

SHUTUP SHREDDY.....-o

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Even if you get into UK best Deplume? MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. You'll be shrrrrrreded then };-}

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger WCTs said...

Pretty kitty.

Tell Hellcat to be nice.

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!

=^..^=

Friday, 13 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Nice? NICE???? Hhahahahahahahaaaaa. NO!!!

Friday, 13 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Only noticed this bloggies thing other day, voted YOU, MurlyBurly and PissEyeChips, and couple of others. That's worth a *VOM* innit. Go shrrrrrrrrred it!
BHAMMA LAMMA BHAMMA LOOOO!!!!

Friday, 13 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

*vomiting*

Friday, 20 January, 2006  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

I am not a mean person, so I won't join in with the *vomiting* or hairball hacking etc.
This little furball is especially darling.

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

WHO are you trying to kid Sultry Painter Woman???? *Vomit* to you
and *Hork* *Gak* and *Burps*

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SLAVES!! Cats are not counted BUT we are NEVER good anyway *VOMIT*!

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  

<< Home