Monday, January 23, 2006

You Wretched Creatures!

BECAUSE NO ONE NOMINATED ME FOR THE BLOGGIES I AM GOING TO:

MAD
  1. Steal some wings and choke all the birds in the air.
  2. Sniff then sit or gak on your food.
  3. Trash your house.
  4. Potty in your pot plants.
  5. Eat your fish.
  6. Snag your clothes, blankets, sheets, furniture and furnishings.
  7. Snag my nails on YOU.
  8. Yowl up your toilet and shower pipes when you’re showering or crapping.
  9. Want food ALL THE TIME! Even when you're sleeping.
  10. Sit on your lap just before commercial breaks when you’re watching television.
  11. Stick like a bur and be almost impossible to detach from your lap especially if you want to visit bathroom or get phone.
  12. Steal your chair every time you get up.
  13. Yowl for you to open a door and then stand and think in-between the entrance.
  14. Take over the WHOLE bed and turn you into a pretzel by pinning you down so can't get out from under the covers or even roll over.
  15. Walk on you when you are trying to sleep.
  16. Run over your head.
  17. Gak and vomit on your bed right after clean linens are laid.
  18. Fight with other Hellcats outside your bedroom window at night.
  19. Scratch your eyes out.
  20. Keep all the chocolates and money I was going to give to you. if you NOMINATED ME!

This applies to EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Except Election Drone HERE *vomit*

44 Comments:

Blogger Hellcat said...

Changed my mind about the Drone being protected!! I'm coming after you with a CATheter!!!!

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

STEALING all YOUR chocolates and money!!!!!!

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Blogger isay said...

i really feel number 5 is meant for me. i will let you anyway-do you eat piranha?

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger String said...

Bad hellcat, bad bad. Off you go to curl up by a very HOT fire.

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger WCTs said...

Well, what can I say...the WCTs have been punishing me this way for YEARS!

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Aravis said...

So what's your excuse the other 364 days of the year? *G*

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I was sure I voted for ya... Maybe I'm getting old... Anyway, like LYN, I already have all that at home with Merlin und Princesse. And worst...
You are sooooo cuuuuute when you flip like that.... Kissy :o)

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO!
Hedonist club member.

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Oh well – you’re not getting a five Isay – you’re getting LOTS of number twos which are included in #3 Trash your house, #4 Potty in your pot plants , an extra in #12 Steal your chair every time you get up, and another extra in #17 Gak and vomit on your bed right after clean linens are laid };-}

Just doing a #19 SCRATCH your eyes out OVER and OVER again to String!

You are SO privileged Lyn! *gak*

I DON’T need an excuse Aravis!!!! *vomit*

Squirming MerlinPrincesse? YES! I've decided to add an extra Tag of the weird virus just FOR YOU
};-}

Starting at the top of the list and finishing before midday with Ody!!!!!!!!!! PS Give me the equipment and I’ll consider it if you are still standing };-}

HAH … SCARDY CAT Club Anonymous!!!!

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger The Tart said...

same here...lots of boo hoos from little furry loves.....

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

You are scardy cat too Joli Noir Perle? STOP using your kitties to do your dirty work!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA MerlinPrincesse };-} *vomit*

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger vfm4 said...

so, nothing new, huh? :)

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation you are #1 with us.......#1 Dead Cat Bounce candidate.

MMMMMwwwaaahaaaa Ggggggoobbble

The Psychotic Turkey
PS Bloggies is anagram of ggoblies....the boys and I sucked you in well and truly.

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Hellllllo Vmf4 .... Sniff then sit or gak on your food; Trash your house; Potty in your pot plants;
Eat your fish; Snag your clothes, blankets, sheets, furniture and furnishings; Snag my nails on YOU; Yowl up your toilet and shower pipes when you’re showering or crapping; Want food ALL THE TIME! Even when you're sleeping; Sit on your lap just before commercial breaks when you’re watching television; Stick like a bur and be almost impossible to detach from your lap especially if you want to visit bathroom or get phone; Steal your chair every time you get up; Yowl for you to open a door and then stand and think in-between the entrance; Take over the WHOLE bed and turn you into a pretzel by pinning you down so can't get out from under the covers or even roll over; Walk on you when you are trying to sleep; Run over your head; Gak and vomit on your bed right after clean linens are laid; Scratch your eyes out. If you want something NEW - I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!

Shoot the Turkey.

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger vfm4 said...

nothing new, there either, apart from the fish, my cat doesn't eat fish.. so....

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Flippin' cat. Like the animation. So you're a TripleHellcat or something now? I voted for you when I was incredibly drunk. ::::o

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

I just deleted MerlinPrincess's extremely long NO because she was messing up the design of my Sandbox };-}

Eating ALL the fish in your neighbourhood Vfm4!!!!

Don't try to be NICE *vomit* I AM FLIPPING OUT!! That's NO excuse Deplume! Having to be drunk to vote for me IS NO EXCUSE!!!

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

You have deleted my no.... I'm so glad! In fact I found it too long. And forgot to delete it myself... Yep... But I like you anyway. You and your niiiiiice and cuuuuuute flips.... SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!
And I WILL catch your virus... Cause I find you soooooo cute... Meow! And I LOVE VIruses... Especially weird(?) ones.... Heh Heh Heh... Kissy kissy cuute kitty!

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Weeheeeeee ... *VOMIT* *VOMIT* *VOMIT*! DON'T kiss me - or I'll get the virus back! Which won't happen WILL IT!

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

See on my blog... heh heh...

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Bored 'watching this space'. Can't see you suffering from my Weird Virus anywhere! *vomit*

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I have not infected you, you BIG BABY! Just more pub for you on my blog... *vomit* :o)
Unless you really want to be infected again..... I will say...
NO NO NO NO! NEVER AGAIN!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I've corrected the outrageous thing I made with your image on my blog.... :o)

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

You need a good lashing MerlinPrincesse!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Yeeeesssssssss! :o) But only my man can do it.. :o)

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

The moon
A tune
And feathered balloon.
... O

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

W E I R D MerlinPrincesse!!

The spoon
MerlinPrincesse's immune
Cause it makes her swoon

...O Modroom

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

O Hellcat. Are you having a vowel movement?

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Don't understand a word of all this.... :o)

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

Thank you for dropping by Hellcat. One does believe your whole site qualifies as weird... *grins wickedly*

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

O No, wouldn't describe reaction to MerlinPrincesse that bad you Goon - Deplume.

Changed my mind, lucky I'm in a sandbox MerlinPrincesse!

See you are wearing wings Aristocrat ... *grins more wickedly than you can imagine*

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Aye? Eeeh. Eye! Oohhh. YOU. F U N E X?

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

F U N E X?
Rhymes with :O

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

= HAVE YOU ANY EGGS?
Y S ! I F X = Why yes? I have eggs.
I hope this is useful.

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Not when you are a Hellcat!
The answer is too obvious };-}

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger The Unknown said...

What a grumpy puss.
love

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Which reminds me how I am MOSTLY crumpy about expecting your visitors to kiss me when you don't even show your lips around here yourself THE UNKNOWN!

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Yes that's right. I had to kiss you because of him. I've just finished the course of antibiotics for doing that. Ho ho. Ha ho. Wo ho. Ha.

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Oh, cheers for the link. Just noticed. Been thinking of doing that but hav'nt done it yet. Blue click words and linking sites on list of stuff to do. I did'nt really need antibiotics. Just a whole body swap. Ho. Ho.

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SOUOOD. NOFEC 2Day!= So you should. No Fish Eye Chips today!

So you asked for a CAT BODY Deplume?????

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

O. I. C.
A cat's body would have been good. But they only had a bag of chips. ...:::d

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

POTATO????????

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Yeah. But I've been converted back to original me with chips inside now. Not sure if they're the Fish Eye variety or mushy peas. Or PishEyeChipsh. ...:::..o

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Mushy peas are MUCH better than potato!!!!

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  

<< Home