Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Great Escape!

Brought to you by ME ME ME!!!!!





















I AM VERY ANGRY and STARVING! YOU Cats are going to GET ME OUT OF HERE! DON'T look the OTHER way AtomicVelvetSigh, Catnapping, Psychotic Turkey, The Great Canadian Ho, Jane Doe, Lily/Lucy White, MerlinPrincesse, Modroom, Unknown (they are just the REALLY ugly ones!)!!!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Why isn’t anyone getting me OUT OF HERE????????

64 Comments:

Blogger modroom said...

Shut up ugly. Here's a trampoline.. you can bounce up and down on that in your cage whilst you think about what you've done. Can't put any food in cage because you'll knock yourself out with it. Just adjusting my portrait of you while I think of a plan, hope you're not in a hurry there.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Knock yourself out Hellcat! Hahahahahaaaaaaa. Hungry????? Your not dining on MY eyeballs!

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Huh? *ouch* *ouch* *ouch* HURRY UP!!!!

HOW DARE SLAVE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! *vomit*

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

I had to be assertive, you're claws were nearly out of control and I've got my eyeballs to think about. Another reason why I might fall asleep soon. I'll put your prison up this tree for you, it's a NICE view.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

WHAT has happened to my CLAWS??? NICE *vomit* view is so much closer to my feathered friends *vomit* .... MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, modroom is exerting his so called male dominance! mmmmmmm...felines don't respond to that well.
...because the lady is a tramp
cheers,
kerry

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

TRAMP? *vomit* TRAMP?????? *vomit* THAT has DOG *vomit* *vomit* connotations!!!!! HO!

My what pretty eyes you have ....

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man, cat oh cat.....in a cage are we? I'm firing up the barbecue, I like my cat medium rare. The safehouse will be rocking and gobbling very soon.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

That's RIGHT! The only thing that's going to be ROCKED and GOBBLED IS YOU Psychotic Turkey!!

*when I get out of HERE!*

What's wrong with your helpless puny Turkey wings??? Can't reach me up in the tree???? What kind of BIRD are you???

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wings are like a shield of steel, I'll never forgive Batfink for stealing that line off me. Still that was then and this is now, and now I am in the ascendancy and you are heading down the slippery slope that leads to my stomach.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

DESCENDANCY you Turkey! I'm WAY above YOU *vomit* WAIT until I get my claws around that wobbling neck! (wait until I get my claws) ARGGGGHGHGH *vomit*

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

Poor baby hahaha....

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Baby? Baby!?! I'm older than the Aristocrat even if an AristoCAT; even if you HAD nine lives!!!! BECAUSE THIS IS my NINTH!

*oh*
*gulp*

I'm RICH!
with fleas ...
and unwanted smells ...

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hellcat,
I Know this is your ninth life, DEAR! So You can now come to live for the rest of it here in Canada with me and she who now will be only my sis.... (She was already... we were just joking). Mademoiselle Princesse agrees. So here my LOVE. I found the key of your prison... And give you a cake with a little something inside, in case the key would not work. BIG PARTY!!! Bring Deplume and Psychotic Turkey (as lunches). And we could make some HAM SANDWICHES.... HIIIIIHAAAAAW! Waiting for your answer...
Yours truly
Merlin....

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

I'm not HAM, I'm made of SPAM. Hellcat can have a bite if I taste right.

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Catnapping said...

Perhaps an all out poster campaign is called for...

never underestimate the power of grassroots!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

DEAR Merlin the Hoot Cat,
Hope you have tied up or locked Mademoiselle Princesse in a dark and dangerous place. WHERE ARE YOU???? I can’t see your ugly glory … HOPLESS – HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING!!!! A key!?! Inside the cake!?! *gulp* I ATE IT! WHY didn’t you write KEY INSIDE CAKE on the top??? *vomit* Nope that doesn’t work! *vomit* *vomit* *vomit*!!!
Yours ANGRY!

*vomit* Deplume WOULD taste disgusting!

Huh? What!?! I NEED to get DOWN to the Grassroots Catnapping!!!!! HELP!?!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAa SAVE your OWN pussy Hellcat!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Oh blah. *choke* *vomit* THAT WAS A FILE IN THE CAKE! *gag* *choke*

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Taste disgusting
Often busting
For the loo
A Number Two
That is you.

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

You are all rusting
Skin crusting
Mouth like glue
Ears blue
Not to mention the poo!

WHERE HAS MY HELP POSTER GONE CATNAPPING?????????

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Hellcat in the morning
3 am catawauling
The UK will lack
The late night attack
Of a Modroom mauling.

I'm proud to be your slave
But I wish you would behave.

..:::;;;;o

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Agree, maybe someone will help you escape if you BEHAVED Hellcat!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SHUTUP Modroom
Shutup
Shutup
Shutup!

SHUTUP SLAVE!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

Dumb smelly old cat
Doesn't know what's good for her
Wait 'til I hang her

A haiku for you
Who replys in dumb lim'rick
You shameless poesy

:p

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Mwah ha ha ha harrr
Heaven hangings FORBID that
AristoCat scat

In haiku for me
Agree you're shameless posey
This does NOT rhyme see!

oops
DRAT!!!!!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yooouuuuuuuhoooouuuuuu!!!!!
Helllllcaaaaaatttttt??????
I put the key UNDER THE CAKE. Not in it.... MUst still be there...Damn!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Mushroom, the "HAM" is that French pig, not you.... :)

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

BUT I ATE EVERY CRUMB Merlin! I was STARVING!!!!

The French Pig IS a PIG! NOT a CAT or a RAT ... and IT's REALLY FAT!

I want more food!!!!!!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

I've put a log on the fire, I could'nt find the dunny. There's a chicken on a plate at Anon's which no one is eating.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
That's a Cat
Sabre toothed tiger
Matter of fact!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Anon has put herself into a box... Sooo Coool!!! Here's another cake for ya... Think you're becoming as fat as the piggy... Don't eat the key this time... And MERLIN sends his regards!.. I thing Mushroom is becoming fat too... What kind of party did you have... MMMMM????? BRB in an hour or 2 to see if you are still in that prison.... :O)

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

WHERE is Anon going? WHAT are you talking about MerlinPrincesse? I'M ALWAYS PREGNANT! You know THAT! Give me the cake ...

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

You are always pregnant???? And the fathers are????? Bad bad girl! You should stay in prison..... Naaaaaa.... Just joking.... Go girl go! Another cake for ya! Eat Eat Eat....

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

The fathers are Unknown MWAHAHAHAHA. Hey, WHAT'S going on here? WHERE is Anon going? Why do you want me fat? WHAT'S GOING ON???

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Anon is just taking a vacation... I don't want you fat... Just don't want you to starve.... And did you know that I have assimilated Unknown.... Yes. He had 3 borgs from me..... Mwhahahahaha! There's always something going on...And Merlin is meowing now... I think he wants to tell you something... But I dont understand... Its mwoeow me rwew muiou miwooou... Do you know what it means?

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Deplume is about to clog me with mouldy old doe, so won't have connection for HALF AN HOUR!

Hah? WHO IS GOING TO FEED ME? GET ME OUT OF HERE!

MERRRRRRRRLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? What? WHAT???!!! WHAT!!!!!!!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Your going to be clogged with 'popcorn' instead. Stop panicking, I'm sure evrything will turn out wonderfully..

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

OMG it's the Crazy Frog.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

OMG


I'M BEING POPCORNED!!!!!!!!


MERRRRRRLLLIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger modroom said...

Indeed....:::o

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger The Unknown said...

I'm here to get you out! Oh shit I can't see the door! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

HAH! WHY do you want to help THAT Hellcat!?! OHHHHHH no door ... (teehee) So much more and better love from me Unknown :)Love

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *pop* *ouch* *vomit*

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

your old familiar
in ransom i held until
you vote for me once!

(check out the top right left PAW corner bwahahaaaa)

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

NOOOOOOOOO

LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

you gonna vote for me first hahahaa..
until i see the polls jump up by one vote, you are not gonna go!!!

If not i'll paint you orange :p An orange Hellcat, that would make an interesting thought! LMFAO

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

ARGHGHGHGHGH
*vomit*
THINK I'M GOING TO POP!
*vomit*

WHITEMAILER AristoCAT!!!!!!!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

White or black served
With Cream or double sugar
Do make up your mind :p

She shall stay white for now hahaha..
I think I'll call her Hellcat yeah!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

White or black mailed
Will squish your guts like a snail
Your first line is wrong!

WHAT is that pong?
AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

My first line is right
And that pong comes from Hellcat
Which makes Hellcat-Pong!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger tussand said...

And I do believe
Your blog shows up differently
Using firefox

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

So now I'm popping
Also ponging and whating
Clean up quick with blotting pad!

(YOU CAN'T HAVE A BITE!!!
I AM RIGHT!!!)

FOX? WHERE?????

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

474 and 575 but 475 IS WRONG! *vomit* PONG!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to watch your demise.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait COME BACK! Don't leave me up in a tree in a cage being popcorned Psychotic Turrrkkkeeeyyy!!!!!! FLAP THOSE WINGS!!!!!!

*vomit*

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flapping with delight, gobbling myself silly, tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks, and much lager rolling down my throat.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

TURKEY! TURKEY! TURKEY!
*vomit* *vomit* *vomit*

HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Flap those wings up here in this tree
Open my cage and set me FREE!
STOP gobbling lager and START BLUBBERING
Or I'll BITE your GLEE and start your STUTTERING!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Teehee
Where is everybody?
Guess they did flea
Tee hee hee hee hee!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

WHERE ARE MY SLAVES??????
I mean cats ...

You good for nothingSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just put another keg on for the guys....this is sweet.

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Hellcat said...

It'll get sour within THIS hour!!

*pop* *pop*
STOP!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!

*pop* *vomit* *pop*
There is no stopping the POPPING!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
How to without dropping!?!?

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I'm NOT mopping!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  

<< Home